101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, July 18, 2011

62. February 20th, 2011 Picture.

The Sunday after having my wisdom teeth out my mom invited Ratty, Eddie, Christine, Cassie and Abigail over to visit my sickly self.  I was not joking when I said that we could pretty much throw a party for any occasion.  She made lots of yummy food, most of which I couldn't really eat, but I did eat plates and plates of Demonico potatoes.  



Just sippin' on some ginger ale.  No biggie.



{My little Abby and me.  Once again, I've looked better, but I'm thankful that I didn't swell up and look like a football - I was really concerned that I was going to look like a chipmunk storing nuts in my cheeks for the winter.}



{Seriously, how cute is she?  A little modeling can make almost anyone feel better!}



This is when Abby handed Ratty a yellow rose and asked him to marry her.  Totally unprompted.  He handled it very graciously, telling her that she was just a little too young to get married.  She took the news as well as can be expected.



A little family shot, Cass, Ratty, me, Abby and Christine.  It was really nice for everyone to come over and visit.  Even though I wasn't feeling up to snuf and couldn't really enjoy all the yummy food and drinks, I still had a great time!  There isn't anything better than hanging out with my family.



What was supposed to be just a little afternoon get together, starting around 1pm, turned into an all day party where lots of food and lots of beer was consumed.  As you can see, right around 7:15 Ratty dove into some Duvel with my brother.  Just a casual little Sunday in the Deveau house!

No comments:

Post a Comment