101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

62. February 26th, 2011 Picture.

Since I was out of commission for about week due to my wisdom teeth and the fact that I lost my illegal wireless signal at my mom's house, I felt the need to seriously get some blogging done once I was feeling better.  Ratty and I set up shop at a Starbucks in the North End and had a 4 hour platonic work date.  During this work date I accomplished a lot, I wrote and scheduled all my posts for the next week and a half.  I love having everything planned out and scheduled, but I found that when things are posted automatically, I don't check on my blog as much, and therefore I lose my writing motivation.  Going to have to find a way to balance being organized and staying motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment