101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, July 18, 2011

62. February 21st, 2011 Picture.


As I am sure you can guess, the most recent posts all revolve around me being home sick from work, recovering from having my wisdom teeth out and having my mom take care of me.  I was still feeling pretty rough on Monday, but I'd arranged to work from home, i.e. still at my mom's trying to illegally steal someone else's wireless signal.  Cassie and Abs came over yet again for another visit, as it was February Vacation week and the girls had nothing but free time.  Here you'll see them, being absolutely adorable and getting a crochet tutorial from my mom.  Abby didn't quite get it, so she just sat there, wrapping the yarn around the hook, thinking that she was making a hat.

That's about all the excitement I could handle for one day.  I'm sure that once the girls left, I crawled into bed and took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment