101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

62. February 25th, 2010 Picture.

I was at the TJ Maxx in Dorchester, doing a little retail therapy, when I came across Laguna Beach Season One on DVD.  For the record, I already owned it, it was the first DVD I EVER owned, fun fact, but somewhere along my multiple moves, I lost it.  I don't know where went, but I'm sure it's gone for good.  I LOVED Laguna Beach when it was on, really only seasons 1 and 2, once LC and Kristin moved on to college, the series was dunzo.  I never really dug The Hills, I missed the high school drama, and most importantly, Steven Colletti looking longingly at Kristin while Dashboard Confessional played in the background.  Sighh, isn't it just the best?!  Obviously I HAD to buy it, I mean, obviously.  I need to know who Steven is going to ask to Prom and how.  I mean, hi!  It was only $9, such a bargain.



2 comments:

  1. Oh girl! I was so obsessed with Laguna Beach! Loved LC and that scene where her and Steven are in his jeep and listening to Journey!??!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Laguna Beach, and I know the exact scene you're talking about! He was singing Don't Stop Believin' after picking her up at her house. I have literally gotten into verbal debates where I've used that moment as the start of Journey gaining popularity again.

    Right after I posted this my mom told me that my old LB set is at her house! Now I have two - there are definitly worse things in the world!

    ReplyDelete