101 in 1001 Challenge

Thursday, September 8, 2011

62. April 10th, 2011 Picture.

Ratty and I headed to Starbucks early to grab some coffees and to sit outside in the sun and read.  It was a pretty glorious day, breezy, sunny, and all I wanted to do was sit in the warm fresh air.  It'd been so long.  Too long.  Seasonal Affective Disorder was starting to creep in and the only cure was sunlight.  And warmth.  Preferably together.


We nabbed a small table outside, which was smack next to the most adorableist dog ever.  I mean, just LOOK at him.  I wanted to steal him so badly, which was compounded by the fact that his owner was firing employees over the phone, extremely loudly.  I bet I would have made a cuter, sweeter and all around nicer owner for this adorable lil' puppy wuppy.  Like totally, for sure.  I should have picked him up and put him in my pocket.



He was totally posing.

2 comments:

  1. French Bulldogs are the best!! They have it all, good looks, fun personality. I love them. My next dog WILL be a Frenchie.

    ReplyDelete