I try to drink a lot of water, at least 1 Nalgene's worth or more per day. Besides the fact that drinking water is really good for you and supposedly helps you lose weight, I tend to drink a lot because I become dehydrated pretty quickly. I suffer from migraines [the worst thing on the planet, honestly] which are typically brought on by bouts of dehydration or not enough sleep, God knows I'm a perfect candidate for both! I can feel myself becoming dehydrated and can almost pinpoint exactly when a migraine might hit. I've learned that by the time you realize you're thirsty, you're already dehydrated, which means you need to drink water before you feel thirsty as a way to prevent dehydration. How many times can I possibly say 'dehydration'? Man, you all must be riveted! Continuing with the educational trend, there is such a thing as hyper hydration, which is when you drink too much water, but have yet to experience that. Apparently, it can be fatal - isn't that crazy?!
During the week, I drink at least 1 Nalgene a day, usually more, which usually hits the 8 glasses a day rule. One of my goals is to drink at least 4 glasses of water every day for a month, Number 85, so it looks like I'm well on my way to completing this one. The only issue is that I don't drink any water on the weekends, or at least not as much as during the week. Any suggestions on how to work on that? Something tells me that carrying around a Nalgene filled with water is going to cause more harm to my shoulders then anything else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









It is definitely harder when you're on the go to drink the water, but I just throw bottles in my bag or the nalgene right in my bag!
ReplyDelete