101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

62. April 19th, 2011 Picture.


So, it's quite obvious that my love for the show 'The Killing' was uber strong to start, I mean, I took a picture of it, but my love dwindled throughout the season, considering they spent SIX episodes chasing a phantom terrorist who, obviously, wasn't a terrorist and had seriously NOTHING to do with the entire plot of the show.  I kept hoping that each episode was going to the be one that turned the season around, but sadly the pace only picked up with 2 episodes left.  Did I mention that the season ended with absolutely nothing being resolved, solved, OR explained?!  

Sigh, it's obviously still hits a cord months later.  The wound is still fresh.  Did anyone else watch The Killing?  I became obsessed with it to start, the first few episodes were fascinating, but I feel that the middle of the season got cloudy and lost it's stride.  I hate that they left us hanging for season 2, but I guess that guarantees that I'll be tuning it when it comes back - I need to know what happened!  So does my mom!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...never watched it or heard of it! I hate when shows do that though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being the Sleuth that I am, I suspect EVERYONE! Give me a heads up when this show returns, I need to know who did it!!!

    ReplyDelete