101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, September 26, 2011

62. April 22nd, 2011 Picture.


April 22nd, apparently, according to Starbucks, is National Free Coffee day.  How did this day not pop up on my Top 10 Days of the Year list?  I'm not really sure, aside from not knowing that the day even existed, but I am uber glad I found out about it!  I needed to decompress from my day at work, sit in a relaxing space and just read my book, so I brought my reusable cup over to Starbucks to have them fill it with yummy coffee goodness - decaf of course.  Hey - even I have my limits!

It was totally perfect, I love D.E.A.R time!  Yes, I am quoting 3rd grade Amy - Drop Everything And Read [while drinking free coffee] time!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, the memories ~ third grade and D.E.A.R. time. Those were the days! You haven't changed a bit love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I can't believe you remember things from third grade....I do remember a drop everything and read campaign though now that you say it!

    ReplyDelete