101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, September 26, 2011

62. April 21st, 2011 Picture.

Doesn't it always seem like I'm writing about birthdays, parties and presents?  I'm not complaining in the slightest,but I guess I never realized how many times I'm going to various birthday parties and buying kick ass birthday presents for people.  It's already been established, the presents I buy are pretty awesome.

Obviously this time was no exception, as I was buying the perfect gift(s) for my little pumpkin Abigail's FIFTH birthday.  Can you believe it?!  FIVE!  That's crazy.  I remember the day she was born, I was wearing my brown hooded fur lined sweater from The Gap - it was a really awesome sweater.  Abby was born in the afternoon and I saw her within an hour of her being born PLUS I took the first photo of her, so obviously she was made to be a glamazon.  She didn't cry at all when I held her but she started to scream when my mom did.  Already picking favorites, smart girl.

Anyway, enough strolls down memory lane, this time around I bought her a whole mix of pink things I thought she'd like, a boa, tiara, earrings, harmonica [because seriously, aren't harmonicas just awesome?], coloring books and lip glosses - you know, all things a birthday girl needs!


Tune in to see some adorable pictures of Abby rocking the boa on the 23rd!

2 comments:

  1. That's where Abby gets it from!! Her Auntie Mimi, Glamazon #2!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I can imagine she loved this stuff!! And yes you do have lots and lots of parties you go to!

    ReplyDelete