Tuesday, September 13, 2011
62. April 14th, 2011 Picture.
Yes! I got my State tax return! I think that 'day I get my tax return' is in my top 10 favorite days of the year. How can you not love getting a nice check in the mail? I understand that this money was already 'mine' but I still think of it as free money. If I'd gotten a little extra in my paychecks throughout the year, I would have spent it all, on absolutely nothing of note, trust me. This is like my own little savings account, courtesy of the government. I mean, am I right or am I right?
Here is my top 10 favorite days of the year, in case you were wondering:
1) My birthday [And subsequently the days leading up to and after, though after gets somewhat sad]
2) Labor Day [Seriously the most awesomest Downey day ever]
3) Christmas [Presents]
4) Thanksgiving [Food]
5) St. Patrick's Day [Family fun trumps day drinking fun.]
6) Any day I'm at the beach [Hi, sun. Duh.]
7) A super lazy, rainy day where I don't get out of bed [preferably after a really busy week]
8) Tax Return Day! [FREE MONEY!]
9) Patriot's Day [Only a recognized holiday in Suffolk County Massachusetts but known as 'Marathon Monday' to everyone else]
10) Memorial Day/July 4th [Summer, no work, BBQs, heaven]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I like your top 10...I think mine are some what similar for sure!!
ReplyDelete