So here you have it, eggs whites topped with capers and arugula. I love capers on everything, and well, arugula sounded like the perfect idea since I normally top my eggs with mounds of pepper anyway. Maybe this is just a glimpse of all the yummy things I'll make once I'm not sharing space with roommates anymore, i.e. when I move in with Ratty. Watch for it come July!
Monday, September 12, 2011
62. April 12th, 2011 Picture.
I am starting to think that this most recent stretch of posts are all food-centric and by this I mean more food-centric than usual. I just wrote about how I got the meat sweats from eating way to much BBQ, and now I am going to go the complete opposite route and share the dinner I made, all on my own. I love cooking, but because of my apartment sitch I never really did. Sharing a fridge, pots, pans and space with roommates can make it hard to come home and make a really great dinner, which is why I typically opt to go out to dinner with Ratty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Looks yummy! Never thoughts to put capers and arugula on eggs!
ReplyDelete