I stopped off at the gym after work, I have to fit in a bridesmaid dress in 6 months and yes, I should start now [FYI, now the wedding is in a month and I am really still 'starting']. On my way home I decided to pop into Boloco and grab a wrap, as they are so yummy and I was absolutely famished. I used to go all the time while working at my old job, since there was one right down the street, but now that I'm over at Blue Cross, I haven't been at all. Boloco stands for Boston Local Company and they have locations all over Boston, naturally. Aside from being really tasty, they are also pretty great at attracting customers. I have literally gone out of my way on Free Smoothie or Free Burrito day to pick up a Caesar wrap or Cape Codder smoothie. Mmm so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Never been to Boloco...Must try!! And I love free anything...so that is clearly even better!
ReplyDelete