So, this was about the time that I was really sick, like missed 2 days of work sick. It was my first time calling in to my new job, and I was slightly nervous that it was almost 'too soon'. I know there is nothing you can do when you're not feeling well, but I still didn't want anyone to think I was faking. Just listening to my pathetic attempt at speaking would obviously prove otherwise. Thankfully my boss was beyond concerned and asked if I had enough provisions to get me through the day. It was totally sweet and unexpected [at my last job I just left a voicemail and never even heard from my boss again, I do naht miss that place] and I let her know that I was well stocked with soups, gatorades and magazines. I hadn't been feeling well the night before and made sure to stop off at the grocery store on my way home to grab supplies. I almost passed out near the produce, but I made it! Here is a quick shot of my bedroom floor and all the things I need to feel better. I was stockpiling supplies in my room because honestly, the idea of going downstairs when you're sick is incredibly daunting. Not to mention dangerous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Oh the number of colds and sicknesses that Lucky Mag has helped me survive!
ReplyDeleteYou have to be prepared for anything, in order to avoid removing yourself from the bed when sick, haha!
ReplyDelete