101 in 1001 Challenge

Sunday, April 10, 2011

62. December 1st, 2010 Picture.

Ratty and I had plans to meet up with his old co-worker Natalie for a few beers at The Squealing Pig, which is right across the street from Ratty's office.  Natalie worked as a graphic designer for the college before taking an unpaid photography internship in NYC.  She had always wanted to become a photographer and live in New York, so she took a leap of faith and just decided to go for it.  Pretty impressive if you ask me!  She was in town for about a week, and had plans to visit with lots of friends while she was here, including us.


I went to meet Ratty at his office, and sat for a little while he finished up some work.  Now that I work so close and get out at 4:30pm, I am always at his office before he is ready to go.  He ran down the hall for something and I sat down at his desk and started to flip through his roledex.  Yes, the man has a roledex.  A real one, with real paper.  I skimmed some cards, flipping through the names, before stumbling on my old business card from when I worked at BU - 2 jobs ago.  I assume this is from when I first met him, 5 years ago.



I must have made QUITE the impression, huh?

1 comment: