101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, April 18, 2011

62. December 8th, 2010 Picture.

I love Christmas shopping for my nieces and nephew.  I spend hours pouring over outfits, accessories and knick knacks, trying to put together the perfect present.  I end up always getting them things from Old Navy (one of my favorite places to shop), and this year I think I really outdid myself.  I love the little girls clothes, they are always so adorable, to the point where I wished they made them in my size.  I saw this awesome sparkly silver crinoline skirt and I knew that Abby needed to own it.  She is the epitome of girly and loves anything ‘fancy’.  So then I obviously began to build an awesome outfit around the skirt.  I found the adorable puppy shirt (which matched the silvery color perfectly, and who doesn’t LOVE puppies?!) and adorable red leggings with lace trim.  I was looking for sparkly red shoes, but they didn’t have any in her size, so the red leggings would have to do. 

Now, I am not the biggest fan of wrapping.  I am a big fan of gift bags, tissue paper and ribbons, and am always looking for different, unique ways to wrap gifts.  While at Old Navy I had seen some sweet Hello Kitty lunchboxes, and since Miss Abigail loves her some Hello Kitty, I thought that it would be the perfect thing to wrap her gift in.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE it and I love Old Navy kids clothes...always find a million things there! That puppy looks like a Boston Terrier, like my moms! Love it!

    ReplyDelete