101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

62. December 18th, 2010 Picture.

Still being the sick little patient, I took a picture of my bed and nightstand because I had not moved from that spot in almost 4 days.  I had everything I needed, Gatorade, Ginger Ale, my computer, TV and countless magazines, but even with lots to entertain myself with, I still got bored.  There is literally nothing on TV on the weekends.  Collectively I must have watched 17 hours of HGTV, which is a lot for anyone to handle, plus I resorted to watching ‘Swimfan’.  I have to say that there is a definite difference between choosing to stay in on a Saturday night and being ‘forced’ to stay in due to illness.  I still felt horrible, but someone to talk to wouldn't have killed me.


1 comment:

  1. Ugh I would give anything for that haha...I mean that sounds awful, glad you are better!

    ReplyDelete