101 in 1001 Challenge

Saturday, April 23, 2011

62. November 29th, 2010 Picture.

[Somehow this post ended up in my 'scheduled' posts section, and was going to be posted on May 5th!  I know I'm going out of order, and I honestly hate when that happens.  I'll leave it up for a little bit, then pop it back down to the right spot!  Sorry for any confusion!  Also, did anyone even notice it wasn't posted?!]


While on Nantucket, I snapped up a couple of bottles of Cisco Brewers' Santa's Beered for my brothers for Christmas.  Get it?  Beered?  Like beard, but using beer instead?  Cool.  They both love beer, hi don't we all, so when I saw bottles of this lined up, I knew they had to have it.  I never got a taste, even after lugging the bottles from the brewery, then bringing them on the ferry and driving them back from the cape.  I put a lot of attention into them, making sure they were safe and away from accident prone people.  They were packaged in a cardboard box that I let Ratty hold at one point, and he immediately slammed it against a table, at which point I freaked out and tried to snatch the box away.  He assured me that the beers were fine, that cardboard is nice and sturdy, to which I said 'oh yea, cardboard is so strong and durable, that's why they make houses out of it'.  He quickly handed me the box back and I was in charge of them from then on.



{There's a lot of 'favorite things' happening in this photo.  Cisco Brewers beer, a Storm Watch Candle, Nantucket Nectars, a shopping bag from the Nantucket boutique Nalu and the Sterling Silver starfish I bought at Belongings last year.  This totally wasn't planned or staged!}

1 comment:

  1. OK, I must try this beer! Santa seems a bit sloshed in the label. :)

    ReplyDelete