101 in 1001 Challenge

Friday, June 25, 2010

62. June 15th, 2010 Picture.

Like I mentioned a few posts back, my mom and I went shopping at Derby Street to get me some new summer clothes.  I had bought a really pretty cardigan from The Gap and I was searching online to find a picture of it to show some friends.  It's this pretty orange/gold color and was looking for a picture because someone in my office said I looked like I could light up the side of a highway at night.  I mean really?  And you wonder why I hate people.  Anyway, as I was searching Gap.com for a picture of the cardigan, I noticed that they were now on sale for $2o each.  I had gotten it on sale, but it wasn't $20, so I emailed the link to my mom and was like, now they are $20!  I completely forgot about it until my mom called me at work and said that now the cardigans were $10 each!  $10 for a cardigan, from the GAP is like, unheard of.  So you know what I did?  I bought 5.  I wear cardigans all the time, summer, winter, you name the outfit, I have a cardigan to match.  Actually, I'm wearing one right now.


So, for $50, which is actually the retail price of just 1 cardigan, I got 5.  Now, you may ask 'Amy, what do you need with 5 cardigans?'  Actually, I now have 10, all Gap.  I have a blue, purple, black, pink, heather gray, red, navy, white, another pink, and orange-ish.  I have another grey and black from Old Navy, but let's not count those.  Or the ribbed grey from Gap, or the yellow and white flower print one.  I like cardigans.




1 comment:

  1. I am DYING right now because this exact same thing happened to me! I first bought the pink one, and then realized I had to have more... went online and saw they were $20... forgot to order them that day, and the next day they were down to the $10 (which I am convinced was some freakish error in the online shopping world, because this does NOT happen @ gap.com) so I bought 4! I have worn one every single day since they came. :)

    ReplyDelete