101 in 1001 Challenge

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

62. April 3rd, 2011 Picture.


The view of our new apartment!  That's our future front door - 460B!

On April 3rd, Ratty, his mom and I went out to brunch at Union in the South End and showed her around our brand new neighborhood!  We took her passed our new apartment building, through Union Park, up to Flour Bakery for some cookies and back again.  She absolutely loved everything about the South End and really liked how adorable our little street is.  It's a cobblestone walkway, lined with galleries, gas lamps, shops and cafes.  In the summer it's packed with people since the SoWa open market is legitimately right outside our door on Sundays.  I absolutely love it!  I can't wait to move in!  [Spoken in past blog voice because I've obviously since moved in!]

2 comments:

  1. That area sounds awesome Amy!!! I must come over...this is me inviting myself over on every blog post hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great looking street. Congrats on your new place.

    ReplyDelete