After leaving our hotel that morning, veryyy slowly since I was up until 4am starring at the clock thinking that someone was trying to break into our motel room, a la Criminal Minds. Sometimes I ask Ratty if it's weird that I do that, or that I'm nervous going over bridges to the point that I roll down my windows so that if my car plummets I can swim out the window - for reals. You know what he says? 'That's not weird for you.' What exactly is that supposed to mean?!
Anyway, once on the road we decided to drive up cape to Hyannis to grab breakfast and coffee. Once off the highway we flew past a Mary Lou's and I immediately did a U turn, I think I scared Ratty because I could hear him scrapping for the handle. We grabbed coffee and proceeded to IHOP where we shoveled food in our faces to the point where we didn't speak to eachother and it was hard for me to breathe.
After completely gorging ourselves on pancakes, bacon and hash browns, we decided that it would be a great idea to walk it off in the Cape Cod Mall. This is a picture perfect example of Americana. Eat until you can't breathe or walk, then go shopping. No wonder other countries hate us.
ANYWAY, in the parking lot, I came across this license plate. Though Joy isn't my middle name, it might as well be, since I'm so damn happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Love this, you must get vanity plate...and I drive a highlander!
ReplyDelete