Thursday after work, Ratty and I went to visit our friends Bianca and Kevin, who had just had a little baby girl the day before. Kevin and Ratty were college roommates freshman year, and have obviously stayed close friends since. I was so excited for Kev and Bianca and couldn’t wait to meet Baby Girl Sinausky. They were at Brigham and Women’s, which is right across the street from Ratty’s work, so I parked by his office and walked over with him. I think my most favorite part of new babies, aside from the fact of them being born, and holding them, and buying clothes for them, are the names. I think it is so exciting to hear what a people decide to name their children. Sometimes, I don’t agree, but I obviously don’t say that to their face.
Bianca and Kevin named their little girl Elliott Grey Sinausky, and I absolutely LOVE it. I love different names, things that are unique and original, and I think Elliott is all of that. It is such a delicate, pretty name, but powerful all at the same time. Kevin and I joked that she will never be a victim of gender discrimination, because no matter what job she applies for, they will assume it’s a man.
Since she was so brand new, she was SO teeny! I couldn’t put her down, or share her for that matter, so for the entire visit, I just cuddled up with her. She was so small, even wrapped in a million blankets she was smaller than a football. So adorable!
{Ratty getting a close, but not too close, look at the baby.}
{Lil baby Elliott!}
{I asked Ratty to take a picture of me and Elliott. He made paid more attention to make sure he got the Pru and Hancock building in the background. Thanks?}
{She is so teeny!}
{I mean, I have big hands, I know, but she is really that small! Or was, I'm sure she's probably taller than me now.}











Wow she is teeny!! Love those newborn sleepy babes!
ReplyDelete