101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, January 31, 2011

62. October 19th, 2010 Picture.

Welp, it’s been over a month since I locked myself out of my bedroom which subsequently caused me to break my door down resulting in my door knob breaking into 50,894,543 pieces.  I have YET to go to Home Depot and get a new door knob, so every time I want to shut the door, I have to brace it with the following: A rock, pumpkin, bottle of wine, and 2 candles.  It’s kind of ridiculous.  I am pretty sure I need to make a quick trip to Home Depot and just buy a new door knob, but until then this make shift door stop will have to do.



2 comments:

  1. As someone who is frequently removing these items and putting them back, I would like to rank the Most Effective Item and Least Effective Item:

    1. The Pumpkin: The Rock of the group. It could 'almost' hold the door by itself. That things not moving.

    5. The Stone: Brings a nice Spa Aesthetic to the room, but brings nothing to the table. Purely decorative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I'm not sure what I liked more, your explanation of these random items or Ratty's effectiveness report! The pumpkin looked like the brute of the bunch to me too!

    ReplyDelete