skip to main |
skip to sidebar
62. October 5th, 2010 Picture.
So, here is a shot of my office, on the second to last day of me ever being there. I sat in that chair, day in and day out, bored out of my skull. I spent the entire day cleaning it out, getting rid of all these unwanted boxes, event things and left over swag bags from a conference. Being an event planner means that you accumulate lots of stuff, and well, it's just unnecessary most of the time. I decluttered my entire office, cleaned off my desk and disinfected everything I'd ever touched. Ah, it felt good walking out of there knowing the place was spic and span and there was only one more day left between me and total freedom. I felt lighter and stress free. It was fantastic!
I am sure you are glad to be done there, but nice office size!
ReplyDelete