Here's a pile of spray painted starfish that wass currently sitting on my book case. They were the little favors at my cousin Kara’s wedding, with our name cards tied on in navy string. They are SO cute and are honestly really heavy and durable. I thought they were made out of rubber, but was told that they are just regular starfish that had been spray painted white, apparently making them indestructible. I loved them SO much that I went around the tables at the end of the reception, scooping up all the extras. I think I shoved 8 in my coat pocket, passed some to Ratty to carry for me, and put at least 3 in my clutch. I amassed quite the collection and am now left with the task of figuring out exactly what to do with them. Maybe some kind of craft project? When I finally take up a craft, that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








haha I love a good craft project that never gets done...I.E. my children's baby scrapbooks/albums...NBD!
ReplyDelete