Here is the now infamous [at least in my mind] tasting of the world famous Harman's cheese! Ratty and I planned to hang out on Friday night, have some wine and watch a few movies. Harman's was obviously the star of the evening!
I made sure to buy the oldest, sharpest cheddar they had. I love a super sharp cheddar!
Just look at those yummy slices! Have you ordered any cheese from Harman's online yet? I might have just spent an irrational amount of time on their website mapping out my order.
I've recently become obsessed with Cracked Black Pepper and Olive Oil Triscuts, they are absolutely delicious. Totally drool worthy. I think Triscuts in general are the perfect cracker to eat cheese with, because the cheese square and the cracker are exactly the same size, meaning that you get the perfect ratio in each bite. Yes, I have thought about this at length. It's a delicate science! Yay Harman's!








I need to visit your new apartment and you must serve Harman's cheese on said triscuit. I take the cheese to cracker ratio very seriously as well...I've been known to slice cheese and pepperoni down! Thanks for the cracker advice!
ReplyDelete