Obviously I joke about winning the lottery all the time, that whole matra if you believe it will happen, yadda yadda yadda. Anyway, I believe it. The one thing that consistently makes it difficult to win the lottery, is not that my chances are 1 in 35,897,453,100,541, but rather that I never think to buy tickets. How am I going to win if I don’t even play the game?! With that in mind, I scooped up a $1 ticket at the local convenience store and settled in to win the big 100 million jackpot.
Shockingly, I didn’t win! At least I tried, right? That’s the spirit! I know what you're thinking. Playing the lottery is stupid, no one ever wins and you end up throwing away your money on scratch tickets and quick picks. You're probably right, but rationalizing aside, I should buy lottery tickets more often. Like I said before, I can’t win if I don’t play, and I definitely want to win! Someone's GOT to win, right?!








No comments:
Post a Comment