Saturday afternoon was the Gamma Phi Beta Boston Alumnae Chapter Annual Meeting. It's a potluck event where we vote on next year's officers, talk about the upcoming year's events, meet new members and catch up with old ones. It's typically held at Boston University, which makes it nice and convenient for most area sisters to attend, like me. This year I was running for Collegiate/Alumnae Relations, which I won by a landslide, did I forget to mention I ran unopposed?
The event was only 2 hours long, but it was definitely nice to see some fellow Alumnae. It's really great knowing that we're all invested in being sisters for life, which is one of the many benefits of Gamma Phi Beta.
Here are some awesome cookies made by fellow Epsilon Eta alumna Maribeth. I LOVE that she had GPhiB cookie cutters! Mental note: buy GPhiB cookie cutters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Mb is the best...note to self, don't read Amy's blog if you are hungry!
ReplyDelete