101 in 1001 Challenge

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

62. March 15th, 2011 Picture.

I got the Save the Date for my niece Jena’s wedding in the mail.  She is the daughter of my sister Arleen, and is about 4 months younger than me.  Isn’t that crazy?  We grew up more like cousins as oppose to aunt and niece, which is totally understandable when you’re the same age.

Isn’t the save the date beautiful?  I got it a few days after my mom got hers, and I’d been listening to her gush about how pretty it was.  My mom’s favorite part is where it says ‘He Asked and She Said Yes.’  It’s all very sweet.  She is getting married November 12th in Newton and I am really excited!  There aren’t that many weddings on the Deveau side, unlike the Downey’s, and I always love a special occasion where the entire family can celebrate.  It should be a great day, and I’m already planning my outfit, obviously!

2 comments:

  1. I love that she is 4 months younger than you are she is your niece! And who doesn't love a family wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and I love this post!

    ReplyDelete