101 in 1001 Challenge

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

62. March 9th, 2011 Picture.


This is a picture of my all time favorite scarf.  It's cashmere, tartan plaid and utterly amazing.  I wear it all winter like a security blanket, wrapped all around my neck keeping me super warm.  I honestly never take it off, EVER.  I wear it when I'm lounging in my PJ's, when I'm at work, when I'm cold, when I'm NOT cold, when I...you get the idea.

This is actually the second incarnation of this scarf, my first one got desperately haggard looking, and it was traded up for the absolute best version of itself.  Granted the first one was bought at TJ Maxx and I'm almost positive it was a dud because all the fringe was on the scarf length wise instead of the ends.  It was weird, but I still loved it.

I bought this scarf at the Macy's at the Burlington Mall in the Men's section.  It was love at first sight.  My mom pulled me over to the case and told me she was buying it for me, that mine was looking a little RATTY.  Seriously, that's what she said.  I remember it exactly, she said ratty.  I mean, it was looking ratty, but that's neither here nor there.

I just realized how much I miss wearing this scarf, maybe it's time to turn on some central air and throw it on for old times sake.  I know what I'm doing tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment