Whenever I go grocery shopping I try to be super selective in the things I buy. I get lofty ideas about bringing my lunch to work, or simmering my own soups and freezing them. Like, really? Come on Amy, you aren't Ina Garten. After my trip to Nantucket I felt the serious need to detox so I stopped into Trader Joe's to stock up on some healthful essentials. I love smoothies and end up spending $5 on one from Boloco, which doesn't help my wallet, so I grabbed a bag of frozen mixed fruit and some sorbet to make them for myself. My first attempt didn't turn out so well because I forgot to mix in some juice and my Magic Bullet turned into one giant glob of sorbet with half frozen, half chops fruit in it. BUT, I did get my antioxidants and I did try! That must count for something right? Let's completely disregard the bag of mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups in the background, k?
This was one of the photos that I recovered, so as you can see, it's really warped. My photo for the 15th is a list of the top 10 Irish Bars in the country and you can see a small sliver of that picture in the middle. Good thing because that is the only piece of the July 15th picture that was recoverable. So savor it because it's all you're going to get!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








We learn through our mistakes Amy. Just remember to add the juice next time and you'll be on your way to being another Ina!
ReplyDeleteAs your mom ~ I KNOW that you'll never stop trying! XO
Oh I love making smoothies!! I also love reading your moms comments!
ReplyDelete