If you are like me (up until last month) and haven't seen the Godfather, you may be confused about my post from yesterday and the oranges reference. Let me break it down for you, every time you see an orange in the movie, you know something bad is going to happen. I feel like there were varying degrees of oranges and danger in the first movie which could be broken down like this, 1) you see an orange, on a table or in a store, something bad is going to happen, run as fast as you can. 2) Someone is holding an orange, people will die. 3) wait you're buying oranges?! You are going to get shot no less than 30 times. So with that revolutionary ranking system, I all but broke out into hives whenever an orange entered the shot. Legit. Then I just got mad and started yelling 'why are you buying oranges, OBVIOUSLY nothing good happens when they're around! You deserve to get shot!' as if this would somehow alter the events in the movie. I'm slowly starting to realize that I may be irritating while watching movies, at least ones that cause heart palpitations.
While grabbing lunch that Monday, I went straight over to the produce section at Star Market and snapped a picture of oranges with my phone and sent it to all my friends. Just to mess with them. My friend Bill texted me back saying that when he got to work that morning someone was sitting at his desk holding an orange and he almost went home. I am not the only one thrown into panic over this. It's affecting everyone. I took this picture with my regular camera, to keep the integrity of my blog at the highest level and quality possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Amy I truly learn something new everyday from your picture of a day!!
ReplyDeleteNote to self, avoid oranges!