{For the record, he is totally fine and alive now.}
Friday, August 13, 2010
62. July 23rd, 2010 Picture.
The 23rd was a Friday and Ratty was sick. He'd been out all week with a chest infection and I went over to keep him company. I stopped off at the store and got some stuff for us, cheese and crackers, some pizza and wine (for me), then headed to his apartment to hang out. I snapped this picture because there was a lot going on. We were watching last season of Mad Men, which I'd never watched before but totally got into after seeing the last 4 episodes, and reading an article about 'Inception'. Ratty is kinda obsessed, and for good reason. That movie was insane. Anywho, I took this picture while watching TV and as you can see that Ratty was shunned to the other couch. I didn't want to get sick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








A little TLC always helps!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that Ratty is better and feeling good again!
This picture perfectly explains your description!! I am glad to hear (via Stephs comment) that Ratty is doing better!
ReplyDelete