101 in 1001 Challenge

Sunday, August 22, 2010

62. July 28th, 2010 Picture.

My friend Bianca is pregnant with a little girl and I put this together for her shower.  I picked out a sweet little fleece polka dot sleeper and filled the basket with diapers, wipes, baby lotion and other little necessities.  I liked the whole polka dot theme and bought this little basket to pack the gift in.  I like to wrap presents in boxes like this one because it can be useful even after the gift is open.  I always end up spending a ton of money on gift bags and tissue paper, but its somewhat of a waste.  I thought this little polka dot box would look cute in a babies room and could be used to hold diapers, clothes, bottles, whatever.  Let me tell you, it was a BIG hit.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! I loved the one you made for Izzie too and it is soooo useful! It holds her socks and slipper shoes and headbands!

    ReplyDelete