Saturday night I went out with my friend Jamie to celebrate her getting a new job. Since graduation, Jamie has been living in Dorchester but splitting her time between there and the cape because she worked at a hospital. How crazy is that? Jamie worked the overnight shifts on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights, so if you missed her on Tuesday, you wouldn't see her again until Saturday. It really hindered both of our social lives. I am happy that she got a 9-5er, or a 7-3er job so she will be around much more! Plus she is moving in with me come October...yayyy!!
I went over to her apartment early in the night, where Mark was making us celebratory drinks. We stayed for a bit, before heading out to the Harp and Bard in Dot, then checking out The Ledge. We made a pit stop at Hi-Fi pizza where we got into a slight altercation with a Cape Verdean woman because she thought Jamie was trying to see her boyfriend, who was in his 60s. I'm pretty sure your guy is safe, lady.
{Doesn't MahkG look so skinny? He took up running and is doing the couch to 5k program. Let's snap for Mark!}
{Yay new jobs! Me next please!}
Snaps for Markypoo!!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo for a new roommate! I need to visit you to see your apartment ASAP.