I don't get business cards through work, so every time I meet someone interesting at an event, and want to swap information with them, I have to write my email address on a piece of paper, napkin or on their hand. I feel really foolish when I do this, because it just screams unprofessional. I'd met a few bloggers who had printed up business cards on their own, just as a way to sharing their information with others, and I thought this would be a really great idea for me. Whenever I'd meet someone at an event, I'd much rather them have my personal email thank my work one anyway, since our conversations were typically not work related. I decided to go on Vista Print and snag some almost free business cards - I just had to pay for shipping.
It took a few drafts, attempting to figure out what to put in the line where a position or title would go, but I'm pretty happy with the results! What do you guys think?! I love them.








SO cute!
ReplyDelete