101 in 1001 Challenge

Thursday, October 27, 2011

62. May 17th, 2011 Picture.

So obviously this post seemed more exciting in May than it does in October, but I think bonfires in general are all sorts of awesome, any time of year.  You know, except when it's snowing.  Or too cold to be outside.  Or when it gets dark at 3:30pm.  Which on average is about 7 months out of the year in Boston.  Sigh.  Anyway, I was flipping through a Martha Stewart magazine and there was a whole feature article about bonfires and I had to take a picture.  I honestly dream of having a house one day with a big back yard in which will OBVIOUSLY have a fire pit, obviously.  I also sometimes like to take that dream up a notch and say that I'll have a house near a beach and be able to have awesome bonfires on said beach.  Because it would be my own private beach, naturally.  Wouldn't that be lovely?  You're all invited. We'll make s'mores.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE a bonfire! Yuri is a big fan too and we do them all the time. Next year we shall have a big partay and invite you along!! No private beach just yet though haha!

    ReplyDelete