101 in 1001 Challenge

Thursday, October 6, 2011

62. April 28th, 2011 Picture.


So, if you've been reading my blog, you've probably caught on to my slight Fresca addiction.  Okay, let me rephrase, my MOTHER'S Fresca addiction.  For as long as I can remember, there is always Fresca in the fridge.  I was brought up on it, my nieces and nephew have been brought up on it.  At family parties we consume no less than a case between all of us, this is in ADDITION to champagne people, so yea, we really like it.  I actually get really sad when I go home and there ISN'T a can in the fridge - it's gotten to the point that my mom will hide cans when she knows that I'm heading home for a visit.  My mom even gave Ratty and me a case when we moved into our new apartment.  At one point, Ratty took a sip of one that I was drinking and was like 'Oh yea!  That stuff is good - it's so crisp!  And refreshing!  Next time you get up can you get me one?!'  I'm not totally sure if that last part actually happened, but that's how I remember it all going down.  Anyway, the moral of this story is that I love Fresca, my mother loves Fresca and this love is contagious. 

1 comment: