We decided to grab a bite to eat, and I was totally pumped that I would now be able to eat french fries. I'd given up fried food AND soda for lent, and had yet to have any since it ended. I opted for my favorite, sweet potato fries, and they did not disappoint. I thought for sure I was going to feel sick after I absolutely cleaned my plate, since I hadn't had anything fried in over 40 days, but surprisingly I felt fine. I'm not totally sure that's a good thing, especially for my heart AND my waistline, but I'll take it every once and while.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
62. April 27th, 2011 Picture.
Wednesday night I had plans to meet my high school friend Consuelo for drinks and to catch up. As some of you might remember, Suelo got married last summer, and had since moved to Southie with her husband. We were long overdue for a catch up, so it was nice that we could finally find a time that worked for the both of us. We planned to meet at The Playwright, a local spot in between both of our places, and met up right before the start of the Bruins game 7 against the Habs. It was perfect timing, as we grabbed a seat at the bar and caught up before the puck dropped. Aren't you totally impressed with my hockey jargon? I still don't know what icing is, don't even try to explain it, I will never understand it, I am a lost cause.

We decided to grab a bite to eat, and I was totally pumped that I would now be able to eat french fries. I'd given up fried food AND soda for lent, and had yet to have any since it ended. I opted for my favorite, sweet potato fries, and they did not disappoint. I thought for sure I was going to feel sick after I absolutely cleaned my plate, since I hadn't had anything fried in over 40 days, but surprisingly I felt fine. I'm not totally sure that's a good thing, especially for my heart AND my waistline, but I'll take it every once and while.
We decided to grab a bite to eat, and I was totally pumped that I would now be able to eat french fries. I'd given up fried food AND soda for lent, and had yet to have any since it ended. I opted for my favorite, sweet potato fries, and they did not disappoint. I thought for sure I was going to feel sick after I absolutely cleaned my plate, since I hadn't had anything fried in over 40 days, but surprisingly I felt fine. I'm not totally sure that's a good thing, especially for my heart AND my waistline, but I'll take it every once and while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Yuri LOVES sweet potato fries and those look pretty yummy!
ReplyDelete