I just turned 30 and I am not taking it well. I love eating good food, drinking delicious cocktails, traveling near and far, reading a great book, watching classic movies and looking at Christopher Plummer's face.
{1. Purchase Renters Insurance and Document, Take Pictures, of Everything I Own.} COMPLETED!
2. Go a week without hitting snooze (if successful and have not murdered someone that week, continue for 20 days to form a habit).
3. Set my alarm a half hour earlier than I intend to get up and relax and drink my coffee before work. For a week. Repeat for future weeks, if again, I have not killed anyone due to lack of sleep.
4. Create/Update an Address Book.
5. Find Out Emails, Addresses and Birthdays of all Cousins and Send Out A Master List.
6. Complete My Cousins Project.
7. Sit Down With My Aunt and Learn About My Dad's Childhood.
8. Trace the Deveau Side of My Family.
{9. Send Christmas Cards.} COMPLETED
10. Buy a Complete Outfit From a Thrift Store.
11. Take Clothes I Don't Wear Anymore to a Consignment Shop.
12. Spend a Morning Going to Garage Sales.
13. Refinish a Piece of Furniture.
14. Work On Following My Own Advice.
15. Watch Every Christopher Plummer Movie.
{16. Join the Bone Marrow Donor Registry.} COMPLETED!
{17. Donate Blood (again) and Not Pass Out.} COMPLETED!
18. Research and Reduce Carbon Footprint.
19. Start Playing the Flute Again.
{20. Start My Decorating Folder.} COMPLETED!
21. Have My Stars Charted.
22. Not Swear for 1 Week.
23. Learn How To Properly Shotgun a Beer and Not Just Pretend, Like I Do.
24. Try Brunch at 25 New Places. 3/25
25. Have Friends Over for Brunch and Serve Crepes and Champagne.
26. Attend (Another) Champagne Tasting, But Actually Learn Something and Not Just Drink!
27. Throw a Cocktail Party Where Everyone Brings a Drink Recipe to Share.
28. Attend (Another) Gallery Exibit Opening.
29. Attend a Garden Party.
30. Plan Another Trip Out of The US (Demark or Chile Preferably).
31. Spend 1 Week on Nantucket.
32. Find Out How Many Nantucket Nectars Caps There Are and Collect Them All. (There are 750, FYI).
33. Learn How to Build a Campfire.
34. Watch The Sunrise On The Beach.
35. Lay Outside and Stargaze.
36. Get a Part-Time Job.
{37. Get a New Job!} COMPLETED!
38. Start Grad School.
39. Find a Mentor.
40, Pay Off Credit Card Debt
41. Become More Involved in the South Boston Community.
42. Volunteer More.
43. Compliment Someone Everyday For a Week. 0/7
44. Say 'Yes' To 5 Things I'd Normally Say 'No' To. 0/5
45. Make 3 New Friends.
46. Reconnect With 3 Old Friends.
47. Buy 5 'I Saw This and Thought of You' Gifts. 1/5
48. Send a Secret to Post Secret.
49. Get a Pen-Pal, and Write Real Letters.
50. Write 5 'I was thinking of you' letters.
51. Write 5 vent letters and burn them.
52. Write a Letter To Myself About How My Life Will Look In 10 Years.
53. Write a Thank You Letter. Not For a Present, but To An Author or Someone Who Has Influenced Me.
54. Write My Mom a Gratitude Letter.
55. Learn About Another Religion.
56. Attend My Book Club Meetings 6 Months In A Row (And Actually Read The Book - Even If I Hate It).
57. Read 101 Books. 22/101
58. Accumlulate 30 Books for My Personal Book Collection. 1/30
59. Invest in 1 Good Piece of Art.
60. Paint Something on Canvas.
{61. Invest in a New Digital Camera.} COMPLETED!
62. A Photo a Day for 1001 Days. 383/1001
63. A-Z Photography Project.
64. Find and Upload Old Photos to Facebook and Snapfish.
65. Make my Bed Everyday for a Month. 0/31
66. Learn to Hotwire a Car.
67. Make Something Out Of Stained Glass.
68. Build Something.
69. Sew Something.
70. Take a Cheese Course.
71. Take a Wine Class.
72. Take a Flower Arranging Class.
73. Take Up a Craft.
74. Take a Beer Course.
75. Take French Lessons.
{76. Learn to Fire a Gun.} COMPLETED
77. Take 5 New Classes (Not already on task list). 3/5
78. Buy Myself Flowers Every Week For a Month. 0/4
79. Lose 10 Pounds.
80. Run a 5k.
81. Get a Massage Every Month for 6 Months.
82. Go to the Gym 3 Mornings a Week for a Month.
83. Work Towards Becoming a Certified Pilates Instructor.
84. Be Able to Do 20 REAL Push Ups.
85. Drink 4 Glasses of Water Everyday for a Month. 0/31
86. Spend a Week Only Patronizing Locally Owned Businesses.
87. Go To 3 Farmers Markets. 2/3
88. Bring Lunch to Work Everyday For a Month.
89. Attempt Being a Vegan For a Day.
90. Eat Vegetarian for a Week.
91. Phase Out Processed Food (As Best I Can). Eat Organic for 1 Week.
92. Try 3 Places Featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
93. Invest in Good Kitchenware So I Can Cook Like I've Always Wanted To.
94. Cook a New Meal Everynight For a Week. 0/7
{95. Learn How To Bake Red Velvet Cupcakes From Scratch - And Do It.} COMPLETED!
96. Make My Own Latte At Home For 30 Days Straight.
97. Inspire 5 People To Do The Challenge.
98. Take a Picture of Every Goal Completed.
99. Write a Post for Every Task Completed.
100. For Every Item I Don't Complete, Donate $20 to a Charity TBD.
101. For Every Goal I Accomplish, Put Aside $20 for Something Special.
No comments:
Post a Comment