101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

62. May 16th, 2011 Picture.

I could have sworn that I'd already written about this, but once I combed through my previous posts, I realized that I must have just imagined it.  This picture is one of my all time favorite photos ever, and it was taken by the extremely talented Edward Fetter, aka my brother.  Eddie went to MassArt and got his Masters in Photography from the San Fransisco Art Institute [we all went out for 11 days when he graduated, pretty sweet family trip!].  


I had been asking Eddie for this print for a little while, I'm being generous, I'm pretty sure it was YEARS, and he finally gave me this a few years ago for my birthday.  FINALLY!  I absolutely love it and it has hung prominently on each bedroom wall in my multiple apartments.  Those adorable little feet belong to Miss Cassie, when she was just a wee lass.  She is walking on rocks at the Big Eddy in New Hampshire and holding her mom Christine's hand.  I mean honestly, let's be real, Christine is the ONLY one I know that could look that great after having a baby.  Hell, I'd love to look that great right now!  I secretly hate her for it.  Kidding, I love her.  But she does look great, dammit.



But seriously, can we look at Cassie's little feet?  She was the most adorablest little girl ever, and I just love her so much!  It's hard for me to imagine when she was this little, as she is NINE now, but I love looking at this picture and remembering just how sweet she was/still is!

2 comments:

  1. SUCH a great picture! I am crazy right now with these two chica's and I know there will be a day when I miss it all. Pictures like this will be a must!

    ReplyDelete