As a bonus, here's a shot of the main building on campus at Bridgewater. Isn't it so pretty? My school has such a nice campus!
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
62. May 2nd, 2011 Picture.
Monday night I had to head down to Bridgwater for a Gamma Phi Beta chapter meeting, ah the joys of being an advisor! My trip to the lovely Bridgewater campus required one thing, and one thing only. A stop at Mary Lou's! Even though it was 6:30pm on a Monday, I needed my fix, and opted for a decaf Girl Scout Cookie. It is seriously all kinds of awesome, all chocolatey and minty and yummy. These are a definite treat, I don't think I could handle more than one every few weeks or so. Last year when Ratty and I were staying in Scituate over the weekend I had one three days in a row. Big mistake. Buy the 3rd day I felt disgusting but couldn't NOT get one when the place was so close. Ick, too much of a good thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment