101 in 1001 Challenge

Thursday, October 27, 2011

62. May 18th, 2011.

These pictures are absolutely horrible because 1) I was in a moving car 2) I was the one driving said moving car and 3) traffic was absolutely insane because the President was speaking in the South End.  YES, that President.  Of the United States.  You know, POTUS.


I took a small detour on my commute home so I could drive by Cyclorama, a function space right in the heart of the South End, where Mr. Prez was speaking.  I cannot remember for the life of me what Obama was there to talk about, but I am sure it was important.  I'm SURE of it. 


I honestly tried really hard to get some good snap shots of the people outside, cops on patrol and those freaky rapture folks that were protesting the entire thing - I mean, whyyy waste your last days protesting a government that you don't believe will exist in like, 48 hours.  Seriously, go on vacation.  Sleep in.  Have some glasses of champagne.  Max out ALL your credit cards on awesome stuff.  That's what I'd do.  


ANYWAY, enough rambles, I circled the block TWICE attempting to get a picture, but it was so chaotic that this is all I could come up with.  So, don't judge.  K, thanks.  KISSES!




I think you might be able to see the faint bright yellow of all the police jackets and all the break lights, which was obviously the traffic and chaos I was dealing with.  Don't worry, I had pulled over at this point to take the picture.  Don't ever say I don't work hard for this blog!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You definitely work hard to get a picture worthy for every day! Those rapture peeps really freaked me out!

    ReplyDelete