101 in 1001 Challenge

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

62. May 8th, 2011 Picture.



I obviously spent all day on Mother's Day hanging with Steph, you know, since she is so awesome and it was HER day.  I took a few photos of the two of us, but none of them were really that stellar.  So here, I present a little retrospect of me and my momma!



Me & Steph at my friend Kerrie's wedding 2 years ago.  I was squeezing so tight I almost broke her glasses!


Me, my sister Kate and my mom, er, our mom at her surprise __th birthday party a few years ago.  I think it might have been the best surprise party I ever planned, not considering the fact that it's the only surprise party I ever planned.  That fact doesn't matter, it was still pretty spectacular.  We arranged for my mom and my siblings to go out to dinner at Legal's at the Charles Hotel and had all my cousins and aunts and uncles meet at Noir [the bar at the Charles Hotel], obviously without her knowledge.  Once our dinner was over we all casually suggested we head to the bar for a nightcap and SURPRISE!  My mom was absolutely floored!  There were probably 50 people there and we spent the entire night having a great time.  I'll never top that party, but I can try! 


Ronny and my, ahem OUR mother at her surprise party!


Apparently we all like to hug her so tight that her glasses almost pop off her head.


Mom and me at my cousin Keri's wedding last July.


Late night at Labor Day last year.


My cousin Kara's wedding on the Cape last October.  Gosh we go to A LOT of weddings!


Out in Harvard Square for Ronny's 50th birthday party.  Yes, my brother is 50 and yes, my mom is old enough to have a son that's 50.  Wrap your head around THAT one!


And last but certainly not least, Steph and me at Miss Erin Rowe's wedding a few weeks ago!

1 comment: