I am sure that this will seem like I'm behind the 8 ball, but let's remember that I took this photo on May 13th, so I probably was way ahead of the curve in real life, or IRL. I've recently become obsessed with Pinterest, like where I spend hours pinning, repinning, commenting and liking things.
Okay, first off, what's Pinterest? I"m going to do my best to explain, but I might not be able to convey the absolute awesomeness of it. It's a website, which a commenter [Things To Do] recommended I try after I posted my blog about my decorating folder, since Pinterest is almost like an electronic version. It's basically a place where can store all those awesome things you see online. If I see a great article with beautiful pictures, I can 'pin' the picture and both the pictures AND articles magically end up stored in my Pinterest account. I can see what other people are pinning, whether it be pictures of stunning houses, decorative inspirations, awesome recipes, gift ideas, crafts, and so on and so on and so on. I'm obsessed, it's awesome, and you should join! I have a red Pinterest icon on my blog homepage, so I should be easy to find. I'm trying to get Ratty to join, because I think he'd like it, but he keeps going 'what would I pin? It seems like a girl thing where you can pin recipes and all your girlie ideas.' He has a point, I have LOADS of girlie ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Pinterest confuses, yet intrigues me!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you like pinterest! I'm obsessed with it.
ReplyDelete