Well anyway, for those who are still somewhat interested, these vans were driven around Boston for weeks leading up to May 21st, which coincidentally is also Eddie's birthday, so had the Rapture really occurred, it would have really put a damper on celebrating.
I remember how convinced some people were that this whole end of the world thing was actually going to happen [Full disclosure: I did not. At no point did I drink the proverbial, maybe literal kool aid and think the Rapture was real, but I digress]. Some did. So much so they drove these Winni's around Boston while we all scoffed at them. But I mean, I'm still scoffing!
I remember how convinced some people were that this whole end of the world thing was actually going to happen [Full disclosure: I did not. At no point did I drink the proverbial, maybe literal kool aid and think the Rapture was real, but I digress]. Some did. So much so they drove these Winni's around Boston while we all scoffed at them. But I mean, I'm still scoffing!








hahahaha! I didn't know "Winni's" were being driven around. That is an entire different kind of crazy! Glad we are all still here... Especially after the text I just got :)
ReplyDelete