Abigail's dance recital was earlier in the day, so the plan was for us to go down around 4pm for some Chinese food and cake - sounds like a pretty awesome birthday if you ask me! I mean, who doesn't love cake and Chinese food? Nobody, that's who.
I spent the majority of the time outside running around with all the kiddos. Eddie's yard, is absolutely massive, almost an entire acre, so as you can imagine intense games of kick ball, soccer, hide and seek and sometimes even a little dizzy bat tend to happen.
You can blame getting the kids hooked on dizzy bat totally on me. They all think it is absolutely hilarious to watch each other spin around and then immediately fall down, grabbing at the grass trying to make the world stop spinning. I mean, what isn't hilarious about that?! I think it 100% stems from me teaching the kids at Cameron's party last year. That infamous one where Ratty talked smack the entire time leading up to his turn, only to have him fail miserably and collapse in the driveway before he even completed his 10 spins around the bat. This was also the time that Chloe screamed 'IN YOUR FACE', directly in Ratty's face, for a solid 5 minutes after. Aren't kids SO cute?!








haha Kids do catch on quick! Chinese and cake sounds likes a fab b-day for sure!
ReplyDelete