101 in 1001 Challenge

Monday, October 24, 2011

62. May 11th, 2011 Picture.


So I drive a cute little semi-eco friendly car, a 2 door Honda civic that holds just shy of 10 gallons, where each tank lasts close to 2 weeks.  Well, you could have picked me up off the floor when I went to fill my tank and it cost me almost $50.  I know, I'm late to this whole 'gas is SO expensive' movement, but this is the first time it ever really hit me this hard.  I am going to totally date myself here when I say that when I first started driving my first little 2 door Honda Civic [RIP] it cost me less than TEN DOLLARS to fill my tank - every time!  Once it cost me $14, in Lexington no less, and I thought I was getting ripped off.  Man, how times change.

1 comment:

  1. It is insane how much gas costs!! We use our stop and shop gas points and sometimes I get close to $2.00 and I feel awesome about. When I got my license it was a dollar!

    ReplyDelete