A few days earlier, my mom called to tell me she bought all the flavors she could, knowing I hate mango, and asked if she could open them all right away so she could see the caps. I politely asked if she could at least wait until I was home and she obliged. Once home, I grabbed the Watermelon Strawberry one and excitedly twisted off the cap. Aaaand I am sad to say it was my FIRST repeat! My mom looked absolutely deflated when I told her it was one I already had. Who knew that Nantucket Nectars caps would have such an effect on peoples happiness? I am still adding the cap to my collection, although it doesn't get me any closer to collecting them all. For the record, the cap said 'There are 44 steps on Steps Beach." Wah wahhhh.
Friday, May 21, 2010
62. May 17th, 2010 Picture.
It's really funny, but the post I'm getting the most feedback on is my Nantucket Nectars cap collection. I didn't realize how popular Nantucket Nectars are, I'm getting the feeling that Grapeade is the flavor of the moment, as Lina claimed it's what she imagines heaven is like. People have been offering to save their caps for me, and my mom is now determined to help me find the Chicken Box cap. I went home Monday night for dinner and opened the fridge to find it stocked with juice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I have never had a Nantucket Nectar, but I promise to save any cap I have should I ever get one or anyone else I know!
ReplyDelete