Even in my arms, teetering on my knee, Abs is still able to do the DOUBLE skinny arm. That, is determination. I think Chlo did a pretty good job too, my hair looks really good, and I look tanned, THANK JESUS! No, I didn't forget the E, i just call her Chlo, I'm not totally sure how I'm supposed to spell it, so C-H-L-O will just have to do.
The day was pretty great. I stopped off at Trader Joe's to grab cheese and garnishes for my cheese tray, got into a slight tiff with a lady in the parking lot, she was an idiot and she needed to know it, and then headed home to spent the afternoon with Steph and Co. We sat around sipping champagne, eating cheese and crackers and laughing over absolutely horrific stories of my mom's daycare. We can laugh now because my mom, in fact, did NOT have a heart attack because of one psychotic mother and has lived to laugh another day. Can I have your straw?
Abigail said the party couldn't end because Nani hadn't opened her presents yet, and that since she was a big girl she could open them all by herself. That lasted about 5 seconds until Abs climbed on my mom's lap to help her out.
{I asked Abby to smile, and she did, but she also wiped her nose at the same time.}
{A handmade card from Cassie. It says 'Dear Nani, Happy Mothers Day! I hope you have the best Mothers Day in the world. Love Cassie.' How sweet is she?! She even drew her and my mom at the bottom. My mom is the one with the crazy blond hair.}
{Chlo and Abs love each other.}
{Giving faaaace and rocking the skinny arm MUST run in the family. No other way to explain it. I had nothing to do with either in this shot.}
{Me, Chlo and my other niece Devon. I have lots of nieces.}
{Abby was eating yogurt with one spoon and adding fruit to it with another. She did not get this yogurt and fruit thing from me.}
{I LOVE YOU YOGURT!!!}








I can't believe your mother is stilling doing the daycare thing, god bless Steph!
ReplyDeleteI love me some yogurt and fruit and I can appreciate a girl who can multitask to get it all at once!
I love your decorating folder idea! I will keep my eyes open for that Nantucket cap!!
ReplyDelete