After spending the afternoon on Saturday at Cassie's First Communion, I needed to get a second wind and head out for Jamie's birthday celebration, part 1. We met at her house, had some fiesta dip and headed out in Dorchester to celebrate. We hit up the Harp and Baird first, where we were accosted by the drunkest Irishman ever, and that's saying A LOT. He was cute at first, but that cuteness quickly became straight up obnoxious and we convinced the bartender to kick him out. Win-win for everyone.
After the Harp and Baird, which I still am not sure how to pronouce, we made our way to The Banshee. Now, I love The Banshee, it's just absolutely crazy. From the outside it looks like a quaint Irish bar, but once inside you realize that couldn't be farther from the truth. Tables have been pushed out of the way to create a dance floor, loud music is being pumped through speakers and people are legit dancing on the bar and hanging from the light fixtures. After buying lots of rounds for Jamie, and drinking a few Bud Light bottles (I refused to drink from a glass or order anything that required ice) I only spent $16! I'm pretty sure someone made a mistake, but what am I going to do? No way am I going to tell the bartender I think I owe him more money, that would be ridiculous.
The night ended with me rescuing Colleen from a totally different obnoxious Irish drunk, and shooing her into a car before he could chase her down. He didn't really like me after that and tried to charge me a few times outside the bar. Culum, Rachel's boyfriend, stepped in between us and diffused the situation. Ahhhh, just another typical night out in Dorchester.
{I don't remember his name, but I remember that I hated him.}
{Me and the birthday girl!}
{Mark ended up making it all night, suprisingly. It may have been due to the fact that Becky was buying him red bull vodkas that had zero vodka in them. Smart move girl.}
{Yeaaa I don't think he needed anymore drinks.}
{No water? Aw shucks, I guess I'll just drink some bottled beers. I know they're safe.}
{Lana's hair looks straight up amazing. And I didn't even do it this time!}
{Default!}
{Even after Culum saved my life, he was forced to sit in the back seat of a 2 door, so Lana could sit up front.}
{Like, what's the big deal?}
{Everyone was locked out for a wee bit...}
I've realized that my photo of the day has really just become a recap of my day and a view into what's going on in my life. I hope you don't mind! I kinda like it, so I'm just gonna keep on keepin on.








I love it! And I think you're going to love it at the end of this journey! I hope and believe that there is a scrapbook to be made at the end?!?!
ReplyDeleteI'd like to Shelbs. I want to print out all my posts in color on nice paper and put them in a book. I feel like I need to start now, otherwise it will be SO overwhelming when I'm done with my 101 things!
ReplyDelete